Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Tuesday Night Recommendation #7

Wow, double plugged by Ragnell and Kalinara (by way of Blog at Newsarama). My hit count went high tonight.

So I thought I'd try to restart a feature: THE TUESDAY NIGHT RECOMMENDATION. This is where I suggest to you, my (faithful? new?) readers a title you can pick up tomorrow that may take you a bit off the beaten path and save comics that need to be talked up.

Previous recommendations include:

FELL

SHE-HULK

JONAH HEX

JLA CLASSIFIED

MANHUNTER

and

NEXTWAVE

SO... looking at the Diamond Distributor list (via Kevin), I see that two of my previous recommendations are coming out tomorrow, Manhunter and NextWave, and of course you are instructed to buy both. But tomorrow's recommendation is something else, something new for me too:



CASANOVA #3


Why should you buy it?

1. It's cheap. Only 2 bucks!

2. Great reviews from reviewers you trust

3. It's DENSE! Like Essential Fantastic Four dense! And when you're getting it in 16 page chunks, instead of 500 page chunks, it's a little easier to digest.

4. It's ONLY two bucks!

5. Because I said so.

No comments: