Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Tuesday Night Re-Recommendation #9

It has come to my attention that NextWave is one of Marvel's worst selling titles.

Which means not enough of you are listening to me. I mean, the book has humor, explosions, great dialogue, kicks to the face, Elsa Bloodstone, Fin Fang Foom, explosions, and Captain ****, whose name is so filthy Captain American beat the crap out of him just for mentioning it.

What more do you people want? How about dancing Mindless Ones?



Yes, we are one step closer to my dream of a superhero musical. And NextWave already has its own theme song!

Anyway, NextWave is a very FUN book. Possibly the most FUN book on the shelves. So, if you're looking to be entertained, you really need to buy NextWave tomorrow.

Because if you don't, Marvel is going to cancel the book. And if THAT happens...

THEN I CAN'T READ NEXTWAVE!

And that would be bad.


p.s. I has also come to my attention that Gail Simone thinks asking "Why aren't you reading this book?" is smug. To which I have to say, "Yeah, well, you... you're a great writer!"

That'll show her.

2 comments:

googum said...

I know, I heard that too. Hasn't Warren kind of established that his fans are poor? Like, trying to find two bucks for Fell poor? Maybe that's it.

Seriously, I'm hoping the fake Civil War cover ropes in more sales.

SallyP said...

Noooooooooo! I LOVE Nextwave! Dang it, my luck is to always like the stuff that gets cancelled. Which I suppose means that I either have really bad taste or really good. But you are right, this has the Captain beating up the bad guy with bathroom fixtures! What's not to like?